CYFOR is pleased to offer law firms a series of training seminars, covering digital forensics, cyber security and eDiscovery.
How can we assist?
CYFOR offers a wide range of accredited CPD seminars to fulfil your training requirements and offer you an insight into digital forensics, eDiscovery/eDisclosure or information security.
All of the seminars can be tailored to your firm’s requirements. We provide you with face to face contact and training in a workshop environment with all course materials provided. These educational sessions typically last an hour and can be held at your premises, perhaps as part of your monthly meeting or as a breakfast or lunch briefing.
Outlined below are past seminars that have been provided to many of the Legal 500 firms, including:
- How eDiscovery fits into the legal process;
- Understanding the EDRM and how it’s relevance to eDisclosure;
- How digital forensics complements eDiscovery;
- eDiscovery budgeting, common issues and pitfalls encountered and how to avoid them;
- Critical elements of review platforms within eDiscovery matters;
- Maximising Technology Assisted Review (TAR) and eDiscovery review platforms;
- Predictive coding and how it can benefit your eDiscovery workflow.