Job Opportunity: Cell Site Analyst
30th March 2017
Recruiting: Cell Site Analyst (Bury, Manchester)
CYFOR has an urgent requirement for an experienced Cell Site Analyst to conduct analysis both onsite and based on supplied call data records.
Using Cell Site Analysis to assess possible locations of mobile telephones at specified times; you will produce reports and witness statements and present evidence at court as required.
- To determine the scope of the analysis and advise clients if network surveys are required;
- To examine prosecution and/or defence reports and comment on their accuracy, relevance, meaning and evidential value;
- To analyse Call Data Records and produce preliminary reports;
- To use Cell Site Analysis software and hardware to obtain and analyse network readings for 2G, 3G & 4G networks;
- To produce high quality, clear and accurate reports and statements, and data and map exhibits;
- To record the details of analysis and investigations undertaken and maintain the confidentiality of this information;
- Prepare detailed reports, Criminal Justice Act statements and exhibits to a standard suitable for use in criminal or civil court in support of these investigations;
- To present evidence in court in a clear and comprehensive manner.
An exciting role within a relaxed and friendly environment, with a competitive salary which will be commensurate with experience.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Alternatively send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org