Digital forensics, cyber security and eDiscovery training seminars
16th May 2016
CYFOR is pleased to offer digital forensics, cyber security and eDiscovery training seminars for law firms.
How can we assist?
CYFOR offers a wide range of accredited CPD seminars to fulfil your training requirements and offer you an insight into digital forensics, eDiscovery / eDisclosure or information security.
All of the seminars can be tailored to your firm’s requirements’. We provide you with face to face contact and training in a workshop environment with all course materials provided. These educational sessions typically last an hour and can be held at your premises, perhaps as part of your monthly meeting or as a breakfast or lunch briefing.
Outlined below are past seminars that have been provided to many of the Legal 500 firms, including:
- How eDiscovery fits into the legal process;
- Understanding the EDRM and how it’s relevance to eDisclosure;
- How digital forensics complements eDiscovery;
- eDiscovery budgeting, common issues and pitfalls encountered and how to avoid them;
- Critical elements of review platforms within eDiscovery matters;
- Maximising Technology Assisted Review (TAR) and eDiscovery review platforms;
- Predictive coding and how it can benefit your eDiscovery workflow.
For further details on our CPD Seminars and training please contact;
Senior Case Manager
+44 (0) 207 438 2045