Suspected fraudulent activity warrants immediate attention. The preservation of evidence is critical to avoid a situation that could spiral out of control and cause irreparable damage.
Fraud investigations that include corruption and financial misconduct require an intensive and professional approach. CYFOR are leading specialists in this specific type of investigation across a broad spectrum of industries, all of which require the services of experienced forensic experts to uncover malicious and financially risky practices.
Our team of highly qualified forensic investigators are acknowledged as industry experts within their respective fields and are Expert Witness trained, frequently presenting evidence in court. Our experts have a diverse range of backgrounds, including civil and criminal investigations, computer forensics and forensic accounting. This wealth of knowledge and experience allows then to effectively conduct the most sensitive financial, and non-financial investigations, while adhering to strict forensic protocols.
CYFOR are regularly instructed to conduct complex investigations for a range of clients, including (but not limited to);
- Regulatory agencies
- Law firms
- Private clients
Our investigation services include:
- Meta data analysis
- Rapid response fraud investigations
- Investigation into accounting irregularities and financial misstatements
- Corruption and bribery investigations
- Regulatory investigations (including Skilled Person assignments)
- Investigations linked to contentious insolvency matters
- Quantification of loss
- Background checks and desktop reviews
- Specialist advice to the board on next steps
- Fraudulent vendor invoices
- Employee misconduct
- Theft of product and inventory
- Mismanagement and theft of intellectual property
If a potential misconduct should be discovered or suspected within your organisation, it is critical that rapid remediation techniques are applied to avoid financial, regulatory or reputational damage. CYFOR operate a rapid response team to deal with such circumstances quickly and effectively, which could be critical to the success of any investigation.