Fraud investigations that include corruption and financial misconduct requires an intensive and professional approach. Suspected fraudulent activity warrants immediate attention and the preservation of potential evidence to avoid a situation that could spiral out of control and cause irreparable damage.
CYFOR is a leading specialist in fraud investigations across a broad spectrum of industries, all of which require the services of experienced forensic experts to uncover malicious and financial risk practices.
Our team of highly qualified forensic investigators have a range of backgrounds, including civil and criminal investigations, computer forensics and forensic accounting. This wealth of knowledge and experience allows then to effectively conduct the most sensitive financial, and non-financial investigations.
CYFOR are regularly instructed to conduct complex investigations for a range of clients, including
- Regulatory agencies
- Law firms
- Private clients
Our investigation services include:
- Meta data analysis
- Rapid response fraud investigations
- Investigation into accounting irregularities and financial misstatements
- Corruption and bribery investigations
- Regulatory investigations (including Skilled Person assignments)
- Investigations linked to contentious insolvency matters
- Quantification of loss
- Background checks and desktop reviews
- Specialist advice to the board on next steps
- Fraudulent vendor invoices
- Employee misconduct
- Theft of product and inventory
- Mismanagement and theft of intellectual property
If a potential misconduct should be discovered or suspected within your business or organisation, it is critical that rapid remediation techniques are applied to avoid financial, regulatory or reputational damage. CYFOR operate a rapid response team to deal with such circumstances quickly and effectively, which could be critical to the success of any investigation.
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 438 2045