News, events, media, seminars and more
Using Cell Site Analysis to assess possible locations of mobile telephones at specified times; you will produce reports and witness statements and present evidence at court as required.
• To determine the scope of the analysis and advise clients if network surveys are required;
• To examine prosecution and/or defence reports and comment on their accuracy, relevance, meaning and evidential value;
• To analyse Call Data Records and produce preliminary reports;
• To use Cell Site Analysis software and hardware to obtain and analyse network readings for 2G, 3G & 4G networks;
• To produce high quality, clear and accurate reports and statements, and data and map exhibits;
• To record the details of analysis and investigations undertaken and maintain the confidentiality of this information;
• Prepare detailed reports, Criminal Justice Act statements and exhibits to a standard suitable for use in criminal or civil court in support of these investigations;
• To present evidence in court in a clear and comprehensive manner.
Additionally, you would be trained as a mobile device examiner to assist this department as required; an exciting graduate opportunity within a relaxed friendly environment.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
London: 0207 438 2045
Manchester: 0161 797 8123