Job title: Sales Account Manager – Cyber Security
Salary: up to £40,000 – OTE £80,000+ (uncapped)
Do you have a background in Cyber Security? Are you looking for a genuine increase in earnings and the opportunity to work with enterprise level clients?
· Identifying and prospecting for new business opportunities in all industries working closely with Marketing and Senior Management
· Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of quarterly and annual revenue targets
· Creating detailed proposals for services and solutions to prospective customers
· Executing proven sales methodology
· Building strong relationships with key senior client contacts
· Proficient use of the Sales CRM tools for tracking activity, pipeline and revenue metrics
· Accurately forecasting opportunities
· You will be project managing multiple clients and campaigns at any one time
· Meet with clients face to face to discuss services and maintain existing relationships
· 3+ years proven track record in winning strategic new business/new logo accounts, selling to C-level executives with a background in the Cyber arena
· Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
· Experience in effectively managing the sales cycle across target accounts, opportunity identification, qualification, negotiation, closing and account expansion.
· Strong communication and presentation skills – speaks clearly and persuasively.
· Is able to manage complex deals, with multiple stakeholders
· Strong technical acumen and the ability to participate in technical conversations is a bonus
· You will have the ability to consistently generate bookings and exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business, to execute on the company’s long-term goals.
This is not a “hard sell” and is a great role for those who enjoy a consultative sell whilst dealing with senior managers of market leading blue-chip companies. They require a commercially minded sales person with the capabilities of getting in front of these clients to communicate the benefits to them and secure their interest.
Apply for this job by completing the form and uploading your CV.Back to all Careers
London: 0207 438 2045
Manchester: 0161 797 8123