The Quality Officer’s role will include developing, revising and implementing Quality standards and policies in order to ascertain and maintain company accreditations and certifications to regulatory standards. The role encompasses all aspects of Quality Management, including but not limited to; documentation control, risk assessment, non-conformity and security incident investigation, CAPA, supplier assessment, review of client feedback and auditing.
The position reports to the Quality Manager and has no direct reports.
Place of Work
This role will typically be based at CYFOR, Benjarron House, Middleton, M24 1SW but may also require occasional travel to other places of work in line with roles and responsibilities.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Performing a combination of, but not necessarily all or limited to, the following duties:
• Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s Quality and Information Security Management Systems.
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory standards and legislation.
• Produce and disseminate Quality, Information Security, Auditor and H&S training.
• Author and review quality documentation.
• Undertake audits in line with the agreed schedule.
• Provide the Commercial and Technical teams with support/advice as required.
• Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
• To engage with and support the accreditation and certification to regulatory standards.
• To always dress and act in a professional manner.
• To lead by example, demonstrating professionalism to colleagues commensurate with post.
• To comply with safe working practices.
• To participate and reasonably engage in the staff appraisal process.
• Any other tasks that may be required from time to time.
Experience, Knowledge and Requirements
We are looking for candidates who can fulfil some or all of the following criteria:
• A highly motivated, organised, proactive and enthusiastic individual who can work with utmost tact and diplomacy.
• Working knowledge of regulatory standards BS EN ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO17025.
• Previous experience of either:
– Working in Digital Forensics
– Working in a Quality Assurance environment
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
The intent of this Job Description is to provide a representation and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job by completing the form and uploading your CV.Back to all Careers
London: 0207 438 2045
Manchester: 0161 797 8123