CYFOR is a leading nationwide provider of Digital Forensics, eDiscovery and Cyber Security services to law firms, corporate organisations and law enforcement.
Here at CYFOR, we look for people who can make a real difference, passionate and high-performing people who thrive on technology and think outside the box.
Our employees make CYFOR truly great, and as they grow so do we.
So if you’d like a varied and highly fulfilling role, working with great colleagues in a fantastic atmosphere, we’d like to hear from you
The Quality Manager is tasked with the development, revision and implementation of Quality Standards, Processes and Policies to ascertain and maintain company accreditation and certifications to relevant regulatory standards.
The role has responsibility for all aspects of Quality Management (ISO17025, FSR Codes compliance, ISO9001 and ISO27001), including but not limited to; driving and delivering extensions to scope, documentation control, risk assessment, non-conformity and security incident investigation, CAPA, supplier assessment, review of client feedback and auditing.
Working closely with a Quality officer and Technical Quality Leads, you’ll take the lead in preparation for, and participation in, external audits with UKAS and Alcumus.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a highly successful business.
- Overarching responsibility for the development, implementation and management of all CYFOR’s Quality and Information Security Management Systems including maintaining ISO17025, ISO9001 and ISO27001 accreditations.
- Devise and implement strategies to improve the company’s compliance with relevant regulatory standards.
- Produce and disseminate Quality, Information Security, Auditor and H&S training.
- Author, Review and Authorise quality documentation.
- Write and implement an Audit Schedule fulfilling the requirements of BS EN ISO19011.
- Provide support and advice to the Commercial, Technical and Management teams as required.
- Managing a Quality Officer.
- Devise Quality Metrics for company performance, gather relevant data and produce statistical reports.
- To lead CYFOR’s Quality Team in the accreditation and certification of the company to regulatory standards.
- Produce board-level reports on the company’s performance with respect to compliance and the performance of the Quality Department.
- To always dress and act in a professional manner.
- To lead by example, demonstrating professionalism to colleagues commensurate with post.
- To comply with safe working practices.
- To participate and reasonably engage in the Annual Staff review process.
- Any other tasks that may be required from time to time
Skills and Experience
- Must have experience managing ISO17025 accreditation (though not necessarily in a Digital Forensics environment)
- Ideally ISO9001 and ISO27001 experience, but is not a must-have.
- A highly motivated, organised, proactive and enthusiastic individual who can work with utmost tact and diplomacy.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a regulated environment, with two of those years in a Quality Assurance role.
- Previous experience within a forensic environment will be beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Meticulous organisational skills.
Other benefits include
- Company statutory pension scheme
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- A birthday gift, rising in value each year
- Bupa Cashplan (or equivalent)
- Life Insurance (Death in Service)
- Annual Media Subscriptions (from a choice of Netflix HD, Amazon Prime, Spotify, Magazine sub, etc)
- An annual work anniversary gift, rising in value each year
- Loyalty bonuses – £300- 3 years, £500 – 5 Years, £1,000- 10- Years.
- Multiple social events throughout the year including the CYFOR Family Day
- Month-end lunch and lots more.
Salary £35k to £60k per annum depending on experience
This role will require security clearance to SC level, please advise if you are a holder otherwise we will need to carry out vetting
Apply for this job by completing the form and uploading your CV.
Back to all Careers