CYFOR is a leading nationwide provider of Digital Forensics, eDiscovery and Cyber Consultancy to law firms and corporate organisations
Due to our market-leading position and continued growth, we are looking for a dynamic Quality Manager. The main purpose of the role is to maintain existing ISO Quality Standards (ISO 9001 and ISO 27001), with the added challenge of implementing ISO 17025 over the next 12 months.
To apply the candidate must come from a similar position of developing a Quality Management System along with enabling a business to achieve its ISO certifications, ideally, but not necessarily, from the Forensics Industry.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful and profitable business.
- Own, challenge, manage and continuously improve the existing quality system.
- Maintain the Quality Management Systems according to ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 to support the delivery of exceptional service to all stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain ISO 17025 policies and procedures ensuring they are fit for purpose.
- Accountable for the 3-year ISO certification cycle, stage 1 and 2, surveillance audits and re-certification.
- Conduct internal audits against the QMS and ISMS processes and procedures.
- Manage external audit activities including hosting accreditation and regulatory body Inspections.
- Develop auditing strategies.
- Set Quality objectives and targets which support the business in achieving its objective.
- Lead continuous evaluation and improvement of the QMS and ISMS.
- Manage testing functions to ensure testing is completed correctly and when required.
- Lead competency testing and external proficiency testing to agreed timescales and to a suitable standard.
- Conduct risk assessments and periodic reviews of such assessments.
- Manage problem resolution and advise Management of any deficiencies in accreditation/quality regulatory requirements or increased risk.
- Maintain traceability – ensure all Quality Management System records are accurately maintained.
- Promote Awareness – Ensure that the Quality Management System procedures are effectively understood by all functions in the business and embedded into everything we do.
- Review, audit and suggest improvements to the company’s Case Management System in line with ISO standards.
- Work closely with a technical representative to improve systems and workflows in line with the ISO standards
- Remain current with compliance-related developments.
Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent work-related experience.
- Advanced knowledge of ISO Quality Management systems and the process of external accreditation and its application.
- The applicant must be experienced in quality management systems and have a high level of knowledge of the ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards and their application.
- Proven experience of contributing to the success of multi-discipline teams.
- Experience of conducting internal audits both vertically and horizontally and writing concise reports.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, adapting the style of communication to meet the needs of the audience.
- Ability to remain calm and controlled and maintain good performance within a mission-critical service area.
- Ability to effectively plan and coordinate projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to manage and maximise the potential of staff.
- Ability to work in a multi-discipline team responsible for providing Forensic Services.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to absorb, understand and apply new Forensic Science Regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work and a high level of self-motivation.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
- Possess excellent IT skills and demonstrate competency in a number of systems and applications.
- Lead Auditors Course set by the International Register of Certified Auditors or similar.
- Experience within the Forensics industry
- Demonstrable experience of successfully leading and managing an accredited ISO quality management system at 17025 level.
- UKAS ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Forensic Laboratory course or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate/Diploma in Quality Management.
Working hours – Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Salary – Competitive to attract the best
Includes – Pension scheme, contributory health care scheme, childcare vouchers, recognition & reward schemes, free parking, social events throughout the year, free bar Fridays, month-end breakfast and lots more.
This role will require security clearance to SC level, please advise if you are a holder otherwise, we will need to carry out vetting
Apply for this job by completing the form and uploading your CV.
Back to all Careers