CYFOR is a leading provider of Digital Forensics, eDiscovery and Cyber Security services.
The Operations Manager is mainly responsible for the management of casework and resource within the Digital Forensic team. This includes allocation of casework, monitoring progress, ensuring smooth & timely communication between the technical and commercial teams and achievement of deadlines. The role also involves the management of the evidence function and oversight of the company’s logistics offering.
In this fast-paced environment, the role will suit someone who is an excellent communicator and people person as well as being highly organised and able to keep many projects on track and on time.
This role is also involved in recruiting new team members of the team and driving process and continuous improvement.
For the right candidate, this role has the potential to grow into a Senior Management Position. You will enjoy a varied and highly fulfilling role, working with great colleagues in a fantastic atmosphere.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful business.
- Manage investigators and examiners caseload by the assignment of cases and establishment of priorities.
- To participate in establishing deadlines and provide ongoing communication of progress to keep investigations on track and on time.
- Responsible for Digital Forensic and Evidence HR, including recruitment, onboarding and development of Staff.
- Management of staff training schedules and budgets.
- Provide support and advice to the Commercial, Technical and Management teams as required.
- Produce Board Level reports on the company’s performance with respect to compliance and the performance of the Departments.
- Help drive performance of the Digital Forensics Unit and assist with devising and motivating a team to achieve KPIs.
- Management of the Evidence and Logistics team and their associated processes and responsibilities.
- To engage with and support CYFOR’s Quality Team in the accreditation and certification of the company to regulatory.
- To always dress and act in a professional manner.
- To lead by example, demonstrating professionalism to colleagues commensurate with post.
- To comply with safe working practices.
- To participate and reasonably engage in the Annual Staff review process.
- Any other tasks that may be required from time to time.
Skills and Experience
- A highly motivated, organised, proactive and enthusiastic individual who can work with utmost tact and diplomacy.
- Previous experience within a forensic environment will be beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Meticulous organisational skills.
This role will require security clearance to SC level, please advise if you are a holder otherwise we will need to carry out vetting
Apply for this job by completing the form and uploading your CV.
Back to all Careers