CYFOR is a leading nationwide provider of Digital Forensics, eDiscovery and Cyber Security services to law firms, corporate organisations and law enforcement.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Network Infrastructure Engineer to work predominantly within our CYBER team. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in network infrastructure design and implementation. You will have a deep understanding of VLANs and virtualized environments, as well as high-level knowledge of physical server hardware. You will have strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop operating systems. You will need to have strong knowledge of switch and firewall configurations that can be adapted across multiple firewall vendors. You will be confident client facing and have a can-do attitude. You’ll also be able to demonstrate flexibility, commitment and integrity.
In return, you’ll receive a salary commensurate with experience, training, overtime and excellent career prospects. You’ll enjoy a varied and highly fulfilling role, working with great colleagues in a fantastic atmosphere. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful business that truly focuses on its main asset, the team.
• Run vulnerability assessments on client networks and provide mitigation reports.
• Work with clients to resolve network security issues.
• Assist clients with infrastructure remediation and rebuilds after an incident.
• Emergency incident response – mitigation and remediation.
• Manage and organise initial response activities remotely and onsite to contain cyber incidents for customers.
• Calm and collected client Incident Management
• Assist the forensics investigation team with the collection of logs and disk images.
• Complete customer network infrastructure analysis to identify weak areas of security.
• Delivering high-quality technical services to clients
• Distribute written and oral customer communications in the form of presentations and reports.
• Develop and maintain a relationship with the commercial team and attend scoping calls when necessary.
• Provide quotations for the commercial team when required.
Skills and Experience
• 5 years in an infrastructure role managing firewalls, switches, servers and cloud environments, such as Azure and Amazon.
• Ability to identify network security risks and understand what is required to remediate.
• Strong understanding of enterprise-grade technical security controls.
• Experience of designing networks (physical, virtual and hybrid).
• Experience of designing and building servers (Microsoft and Linux).
• Experience of collecting logs from servers (Microsoft and Linux) and firewalls.
• Experience in cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation, including Microsoft Azure and Office 365, Amazon AWS, and Google Cloud.
• Excellent client-facing skills. Able to communicate at all levels, adapting the style of communication to meet the needs of the audience.
• An excellent attitude and the willingness to learn and study for certifications.
• Solid understanding and experience of dealing with network architecture, web applications and associated devices.
• Ability to effectively plan and coordinate projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Demonstrate a flexible approach to work and a high level of self-motivation.
• Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
This role will require security clearance to SC level, please advise if you are a holder otherwise, we will need to carry out vetting
Apply for this job by completing the form and uploading your CV.Back to all Careers
After submitting an enquiry, a member of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible
Your information will only be used to contact you, and is lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) act, 2018.