CYFOR are recruiting for an experienced and passionate marketing executive with a can-do attitude to join the team as part of our strategic growth plans. Supporting the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to create awareness of products and services within the eDiscovery and Cyber Security departments.
You will be accountable for creating and producing creative content such as blog posts and articles on the company’s website and social media pages. This exciting role will offer you the opportunity to further your marketing experience, develop new skills and grow as the business grows
- Work closely with, and report to the Marketing Manager.
- Providing input for new and creative ideas for marketing campaigns and commercial activity.
- The primary focus will be content creation to support SEO objectives.
- Responsible for delivering content-based marketing activities to support business growth.
- Keep up to date and research the latest industry trends and developments.
- Work closely with business experts to ensure accurate and insightful content creation (blogs, infographics, email content).
- Maintain a high level of communication with teams and departments across the business to ensure marketing activities are executed professionally and efficiently.
- Taking creative briefs and managing these through to completion for marketing collateral, blogs, PR articles and mailshots.
- Manage social media channels and post thought leadership content.
- Fully understand the company and the unique USPs of each business unit.
- Provide general administrative support.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, And Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working within a marketing environment.
- Educated to degree level in marketing or equivalent.
- Experience in marketing technology services or professional services would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of SEO and best practices.
- Creative approach to developing marketing content.
- Experience managing business social media channels.
- An ability to work across multiple projects with strong attention to detail and literacy.
- Able to work well both collaboratively and independently under minimum supervision.
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, plus basic knowledge of Excel.
- Some knowledge of Adobe applications (InDesign, Photoshop) would be desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities, working to deadlines.
What you can expect in return:
- Up to 30 days holiday pa
- Life insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Your birthday off
- Birthday and work anniversary gifts
- Media subscriptions (Netflix HD, Amazon Prime, Spotify etc)
- Bupa Cashplan Healthcare
- Regular social events, including summer and Christmas celebrations.
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions.
- A great working environment, with friendly and supportive colleagues.
Up to £30k dependant on experience
Apply for this job by completing the form and uploading your CV.
Back to all Careers