The CYFOR Group are recruiting for an experienced and passionate Marketing Executive with a can-do attitude to join the team as part of our strategic growth plans. The Marketing Executive will contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to create awareness of our brand and services within our Cyber Security and Digital Forensics departments.
You will be accountable for creating and producing creative and engaging content, such as blog posts and articles across the company’s website and social media channels. You will also manage the email marketing function for this business area. This exciting role will allow you to further your marketing experience, develop new skills and grow as the business grows while taking ownership of the department and making the role your own.
- Primary focus will be content creation to support SEO objectives, email marketing, and social media engagement.
- Provide input for new and creative ideas for marketing campaigns and commercial activity.
- Responsible for delivering content-based marketing activities to support business growth.
- Keep up to date and research the latest industry trends and developments.
- Work closely with business experts and head of departments to ensure accurate and insightful content creation (blogs, infographics, email content).
- Maintain a high level of communication with teams and departments across the business to ensure marketing activities are executed professionally and efficiently.
- Take creative briefs and manage these through to completion for marketing collateral, blogs, PR articles and mailshots.
- Update the website to great business leads and improve calls to action.
- Manage social media channels and post thought leadership content.
- Fully understand the company and the unique USPs of each business unit.
- Provide general administrative support.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, And Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience working within a marketing environment.
- Educated to degree level in marketing or equivalent.
- Experience in marketing technology or professional services would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of SEO and best practices.
- Knowledge of Adobe applications (InDesign, Photoshop) would be desirable as well as Canva.
- Experience using MailChimp or similar email marketing platforms.
- Creative approach to developing marketing content.
- Experience managing business social media channels.
- An ability to work across multiple projects with strong attention to detail and literacy.
- Able to work well both collaboratively and independently under minimum supervision.
- Computer literate and proficient in using Microsoft Word, Publisher, and PowerPoint, plus basic knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities, working to deadlines.
What you can expect in return:
- Up to 30 days holiday pa
- Life insurance
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Your birthday off
- Birthday and work anniversary gifts
- Media subscriptions (Netflix HD, Amazon Prime, Spotify etc)
- Bupa Cashplan Healthcare
- Regular social events, including summer and Christmas celebrations.
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions.
- An excellent working environment, with friendly and supportive colleagues.
- Salary: Up to £28k DOE
Apply for this job by completing the form and uploading your CV.
Back to all Careers