CYFOR is a leading nationwide provider of Digital Forensics, eDiscovery and Cyber Security services to law firms, corporate organisations and law enforcement agencies
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for Graduates for our eDiscovery Division.
The ideal candidates will have recently graduated from University with a QCF level 6 in Computer Forensics (or equivalent) and be able to demonstrate excellent communications skills and attention to detail along with flexibility and commitment.
This is an extensive 3-year training program that takes you through the complete EDRM process. Beginning with processing in NUIX Workstation and review in NUIX Discover over the first 18 months, onto Relativity processing and review in the 2nd year, culminating by the end of year 3 in achieving the RCA qualification (or equivalent) and a salary in excess of £30k.
In return, you’ll receive an excellent salary, overtime beyond the 37.5 hour working week and truly excellent career prospects. Along the way, you’ll enjoy a varied and highly fulfilling role seeing cases through from start to finish.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful business that focuses on its main asset, our team.
- To preserve and store computer systems and associated media used in investigations and evidence uncovered by analysis;
- To ensure that all property and/or documentary evidence that comes into their possession during the course of an investigation is correctly recorded and stored in accordance with CYFOR procedures and ISO17025;
- To record the details of acquisitions undertaken and maintain the confidentiality of this information;
- Plan and execute Forensically sound electronic evidence collection exercises, on-site at client premises, and remotely, around the UK and abroad.
- Process and cull data from electronic evidence sources using Nuix Workstation, Nuix Discover and Relativity and promote to the responsive data to relevant review platform
- Set up workspaces on Nuix Discover and Relativity
- Manage Projects on Nuix Discover. Liaising with clients and Project Managers regarding client requests.
- Assist with verification tests of forensic software and hardware and methods to independently validate functionality;
- Secure and retrieve data from computer systems in accordance with ACPO guidelines, utilising proprietary and bespoke software, in order to preserve evidence gathered during the course of investigations;
- To record the details of analysis and investigations undertaken and maintain the confidentiality of this information;
- Complete understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and their implications on eDiscovery;
- Advanced understanding of disclosure obligations and legal workflow across the lifespan of a litigation matter; understanding the need for opposing parties to exchange legal data;
- A clear understanding of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model;
- Full understanding of CYFOR’s eDiscovery services & solutions, Relativity & Nuix, and how they are delivered to clients;
- A clear understanding of the general eDiscovery market, its vendors, leading commentators etc;
- To keep abreast of technological developments and maintain an excellent understanding of the use of technology in delivering business objectives through continual training and research into eDiscovery best practises and procedures; responsible for the maintenance of eDiscovery documentation;
- Be customer service orientated to meet client deadlines, ensuring at all times the work meets quality standards;
- Prepare detailed reports, Criminal Justice Act statements and exhibits to a standard suitable for use in criminal or civil court in support of these investigations;
- Configure and maintain computer hardware for use in case work; resolve technical issues involving equipment connectivity and communication;
- Carry out routine network maintenance tasks; setup, maintain and remove user network accounts where appropriate;
- Provide information and/or technical assistance to users concerning the development and maintenance of the computer network;
Skills and Experience
- Educated to QCF Level 6 in Computer Forensics (or equivalent).
- Ability to communicate at all levels, adapting the style of communication to meet the needs of the audience. Able to perform in a client-facing role.
- Ability to remain calm and controlled and maintain good performance within a mission-critical service area.
- Ability to effectively plan and coordinate projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work effectively, either independently or as part of a team, in a multi-tasking environment
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to absorb, understand and apply new Forensic Science Regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work, a high level of self-motivation and ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
- Possess excellent IT skills and demonstrate competency in a number of systems and applications.
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Contributory health care scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Recognition & reward schemes
- Multiple social events throughout the year including the CYFOR Family Day
- Month-end breakfast and lots more.
This role will require security clearance to SC level, please advise if you are a holder otherwise, we will need to carry out vetting
Apply for this job by completing the form and uploading your CV.
Back to all Careers