CYFOR is currently recruiting for eDiscovery Project Manager, based out of our Manchester head office.
We are looking for candidates with ideally 12/18 months of relevant industry experience.
The eDiscovery Specialist role will cover all aspects of delivering eDiscovery projects on behalf of CYFOR, including technical, project and legal workflow management.
- Project Management Skills, leading and managing multiple projects being hosted on Relativity review platform, managing your own time, deliverables and deadlines to meet the requirements of the client;
- Complete understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and their implications on eDiscovery;
- Understanding of the EDRM (electronic discovery reference model) and where the role fits within the cycle;
- Provide technical support to clients accessing Relativity. This involves a lot of problem-solving;
- Strong communication skills, regularly liaising with clients via phone, email and live presentations along with the internal CYFOR team;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Carrying out training sessions and demonstrations of Relativity either via our online web conference or face to face;
- Team management skills working closely with team members on large scale projects, assisting with technical tasks, quality checking work;
- Ensure all milestones within each client matter is achieved and communicated; ensuring data is ready for witness statements or court preparation;
- To testify in court, as required, on eDiscovery procedures and findings;
- Show flexibility to work outside of normal working hours, attend onsite investigations within the UK/overseas or attend and travel to training courses;
- Work alongside CYFOR’s Business Development team assisting in the preparation of quotes, assist in technical queries and attend onsite to carry out Relativity demonstrations to potential new clients;
- To actively promote and encourage all CYFOR policies, practices and procedures;
- To keep abreast of technological developments and maintain an excellent understanding of the use of technology in delivering business objectives through continual training and research into eDiscovery best practises and procedures; responsible for the maintenance of eDiscovery documentation;
- Assist with procurement and maintenance of software and hardware for eDiscovery projects; execute verification tests of software and hardware and methods to independently validate functionality;
- Report or escalate any issues or concerns to the eDiscovery Manager.
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Contributory health care scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Recognition & reward schemes
- Multiple social events throughout the year including the CYFOR family day
- Month-end breakfast and lots more.
Apply for this job by completing the form and uploading your CV.
Back to all Careers