CYFOR is currently recruiting for Digital Forensic Investigators in our Manchester office. We’re looking for candidates with 12/18 months industry experience in either public or private sector.
The successful candidates will be responsible for all aspects of digital forensics; candidates will be required to acquire and investigate many forms of electronic evidence, which are likely to differ from one day to the next.
Qualities we are looking for:
- You should have a good knowledge and understanding of the diversity of computer crime and the laws and principles concerned with digital forensics and electronic evidence;
- You must have experience with EnCase forensic software and will ideally have undertaken training to intermediate level (at least). Familiarity with other products such as FTK, X-Ways and Magnet would also be beneficial;
- An excellent understanding of analysing and interpreting file systems and operating system artefacts;
- Good written and verbal communication skills as you will be expected to compose comprehensive reports and statements and may be required to present your findings in court;
- You will be able to demonstrate that you can contribute a skill set that will be of value to our team alongside a proven track record in digital investigations practices & procedures gained as a digital forensics practitioner.
- An exciting role within a relaxed friendly environment;
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience);
- Good long-term career prospects with ongoing personal development and the opportunity to be involved in our Cyber Security and eDiscovery services.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job by completing the form and uploading your CV.
Back to all Careers