CYFOR is currently recruiting for Digital Forensic Investigators in our Manchester office. We’re looking for candidates with 12/18 months industry experience in either public or private sector.
The successful candidates will be responsible for all aspects of digital forensics; candidates will be required to acquire and investigate many forms of electronic evidence, which are likely to differ from one day to the next.
Qualities we are looking for:
- You should have a good knowledge and understanding of the diversity of computer crime and the laws and principles concerned with digital forensics and electronic evidence;
- You must have experience with EnCase forensic software and will ideally have undertaken training to intermediate level (at least). Familiarity with other products such as FTK, X-Ways and Magnet would also be beneficial;
- An excellent understanding of analysing and interpreting file systems and operating system artefacts;
- Good written and verbal communication skills as you will be expected to compose comprehensive reports and statements and may be required to present your findings in court;
- You will be able to demonstrate that you can contribute a skill set that will be of value to our team alongside a proven track record in digital investigations practices & procedures gained as a digital forensics practitioner.
- An exciting role within a relaxed friendly environment;
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience);
- Good long-term career prospects with ongoing personal development and the opportunity to be involved in our Cyber Security and eDiscovery services.
Apply for this job by completing the form and uploading your CV.
Back to all Careers