CYFOR is a leading nationwide provider of Digital Forensics, eDiscovery and Cyber services to Law firms, Corporate organisations and Law enforcement.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Cell Site Analyst.
The ideal candidate will be qualified to NPIA ‘Core Skills in Communications Data’ Course or at least 3 years’ experience of Cell site investigations along with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude. You’ll also be able to demonstrate flexibility, commitment and integrity.
In return, you’ll receive a salary commensurate with experience, training, overtime and excellent career prospects. You’ll enjoy a varied and highly fulfilling role, working with great colleagues in a fantastic atmosphere.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful business that truly focuses on its main asset, its team members.
- To be able to determine and concisely articulate strategies to meet client’s objectives;
- To examine prosecution or defence reports and comment on their accuracy, relevance, meaning and evidential value;
- To analyse Call Data Records and produce preliminary reports;
- To use cell site analysis software and hardware to obtain and analyse network readings for all networks;
- To produce high quality, clear and accurate reports and statements, and data and map exhibits;
- To record the details of analysis and investigations are undertaken and maintain the confidentiality of this information;
- Carry out mobile Cell site surveys;
- Provide information and/or technical assistance to other investigators concerning cell site analysis;
- To liaise with other bodies or agencies as and when required;
- To liaise with the business development team, quoting quickly and accurately for potential work;
- To ensure the work meets quality standards in providing a service to all clients; to report or escalate issues, as appropriate, to the Head of Investigations;
- Prepare detailed reports, Criminal Justice Act statements and exhibits to a standard suitable for use in criminal or civil court in support of these investigations;
- To present evidence in court in a clear and comprehensive manner;
- To ensure that appropriate security and access control of forensic tools, systems and evidence is maintained at all times;
Skills and Experience
- NPIA ‘Core Skills in Communications Data’ Course OR
- At least three years’ experience of undertaking Cell Site investigations either in a prosecution or defence capacity.
- Understanding of 2G,3G,4G, and Wi-Fi networks.
- Experience carrying out Radio Frequency Propagation Surveys.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, adapting the style of communication to meet the needs of the audience.
- Experience of presenting evidence in court as an expert.
- Ability to remain calm and controlled and maintain good performance within a mission-critical service area.
- Ability to effectively plan and coordinate projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-discipline team responsible for providing Forensic Services.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to absorb, understand and apply new Forensic Science Regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work and a high level of self-motivation.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
- Possess excellent IT skills and demonstrate competency in a number of systems and applications.
- Full driving licence.
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Contributory health care scheme
- Recognition & reward schemes
- Multiple social events throughout the year including the CYFOR Family Day
- Month-end breakfast and lots more.
This role will require security clearance to SC level, please advise if you are a holder otherwise, we will need to carry out vetting
Apply for this job by completing the form and uploading your CV.
Back to all Careers