CYFOR is a leading nationwide provider of Digital Forensics, eDiscovery and Cyber services to Law firms, Corporate organisations and Law enforcement.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an administration assistant to help our Cyber and Finance teams.
We are looking for a hardworking, committed individual who works well in a team as well as on their own initiative. You’ll have great attention to detail and be confident speaking to clients on the phone.
In return, you’ll receive excellent career prospects and salary increments as you progress. You’ll enjoy a varied and highly fulfilling role, working with great colleagues in a fantastic working environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful business that truly focuses on its main asset, its team members.
Salary circa £15,000
- To manage the full administration cycle for one of our clients which involves contacting clients to arrange their Cyber Assessment and to liaise with clients/couriers on the delivery/collection of system scanning devices;
- Process expense claims and credit cards;
- Raise Purchase orders;
- Process Purchase invoices;
- Assist in the raising of sales invoices;
- Assist in the early stages of credit control;
- Take post to the post office (so ideally will possess a clean driving licence);
- Carry out general office duties, such as preparing rooms for meetings, greeting visitors and attending to courier deliveries;
Skills and Experience
- Competent use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent Telephone skills, comfortable talking to clients and able to build up a rapport;
- Good organisational skills;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Hard working & motivated;
- Works equally well as part of a team or alone;
- Willing to work flexibly to meet client needs
- Full Training provided
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Contributory Health care scheme
- Recognition & reward schemes
- Multiple Social events throughout the year including the CYFOR Family day
- Friday drinks, Free Nespresso and lots more
Apply for this job by completing the form and uploading your CV.
Back to all Careers