Job Opportunity: Entry Level and Experienced Digital Forensic Analyst Positions
20th May 2016
Entry Level Digital Forensic Analyst (Bury, Manchester)
CYFOR are looking for a graduate digital forensic analyst. The candidate will ideally have a MSc/BSc in Forensic Computing, Information Security, Computer Science or equivalent IT related qualification and have:
- Experience with troubleshooting computer Operating systems;
- Ability to manage priorities and client expectations;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This role will include:
- Documenting, preserving, and analysing data from electronic data sources, including computers, servers, and mobile devices;
- Assist in collection of ESI both in the lab and remotely;
- Documenting and processing electronic data according to business policies and procedures;
- Develop forensic skills through outside and in-house training courses.
Experienced Digital Forensic Analyst (Bury, Manchester)
CYFOR are looking for an experienced analyst with a minimum of 2 years’ experience conducting analysis in either the private or public sector. Potential candidates must be able to demonstrate the following qualifications and experience:
- MSc/BSc in Forensic Computing or equivalent experience with a thorough understanding of industry standard tools (EnCase, Nuix, FTK, XRY and Cellebrite etc.) EnCe/ACE advantageous;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital forensics;
- Conducting forensically sound acquisitions of ESI, both in the lab and remotely;
- Analysis of digital media (including mobile devices), ensuring continuity of all exhibits and in accordance with ACPO guidelines, ISO 9001, 27001 and 17025;
- Prepare detailed reports, Criminal Justice Act statements and exhibits to a standard suitable for use in criminal or civil court in support of these investigations;
- Experience of giving verbal evidence in court in a clear and comprehensive manner.
Alternatively send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org