Job Opportunity: Junior/ Graduate eDiscovery Specialist
23rd January 2018
Junior/ Graduate eDiscovery Specialist Position
Reporting to the eDiscovery manager, this Junior eDiscovery Specialist role will cover core phases of delivering electronic discovery projects on behalf of CYFOR. The role will include technical, project and legal work flow management.
The role would be ideally suited to a graduate or junior professional, who has studied computer/digital forensics and is keen to pursue a career within civil investigations, including litigation and dispute resolution.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills required;
- Project management and administration skills would be desirable.;
- An understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and their implications on eDiscovery;
- Clear understanding of each stage of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM);
- Basic understanding of electronic disclosure obligations and legal work flow across the lifespan of a litigation matter. This includes understanding the need for opposing parties to exchange legal data;
- Self-educated on the service offering of CYFOR and the eDiscovery solutions we utilise;
- Knowledgeable of the general eDiscovery market, leading venders and thought leaders;
- Work alongside the Business Development team to ensure a complete understanding of the eDiscovery services offered and assist in the preparation of quotes, presentations and demonstrations for clients;
- To keep up to date with technological developments and maintain an excellent understanding of the use of industry technology. Delivering business objectives through continual training and research into eDiscovery best practises and procedures;
- To report or escalate issues as appropriate to the eDiscovery manager;
- To actively promote and encourage all CYFOR policies, practices and procedures;
- To undertake any other duties that may be required to meet the requirements of the business;
- To be prepared to work outside of normal office hours and/or to travel as and when required.