Combining dynamic litigation support with digital forensic expertise.
Whether it’s called eDiscovery in the United States or eDisclosure in the United Kingdom, the process of litigation – sharing evidence prior to trial is essentially the same.
CYFOR are leading specialists in eDisclosure, eDiscovery and litigation support services. Operating globally, we offer full electronic discovery services to support law firms, corporate and government agencies in litigation and regulatory disputes.
As an independent eDisclosure provider, we experience minimal conflict in cases. With multiple offices across the UK and Ireland, we are well placed to conduct global forensic collections and provide onsite services at a moments notice.
Having operated in this space for over a decade, we are experts in handling client’s data and combine our vast digital forensic expertise within litigation support. CYFOR is ISO 9001 accredited and applies quality standards in all areas of the business.
Our eDisclosure service is scaleable and provides you with a proportionate, defensible and repeatable solution. CYFOR is able to provide the tools and managed services to ensure your eDiscovery requirements are met.
CYFOR offers the following eDisclosure, eDiscovery and litigation support services:
We are experts in handling client’s data and have industry approved policies and procedures in place. We understand the importance of security in both our corporate practices and in the work undertaken for clients. Our ISO 9001 and 27001 accreditations pay testament to our dedication and commitment to exceeding client expectations.
Strong partnerships and full certification with ‘best of breed’ eDisclosure software vendors, Relativity, Clearwell and Nuix, enables CYFOR to provide a full suite of services for the disclosure of electronically stored information (ESI).
- Effectively collect suspect data from relevant data sources in a forensically sound manner
- Rapidly analyse large volumes of electronic documents to gain insight into case facts and determine case strategy, reducing the cost of organising and analysing data.
- Provide detailed data metrics at the onset of a case, enabling accurate estimation of case budget and timeline.
- Present results to clients quickly using an intuitive web based application.
- Eliminate the manual review of irrelevant data, reducing the duration of each case.
- Consolidate the entire eDisclosure process using a single application that eliminates moving data between disparate tools.
Strong partnerships with best of breed eDiscovery software vendors, Relativity and Nuix, enables CYFOR to provide a full suite of services for the disclosure of electronically stored information (ESI).