CYFOR to speak at Infosecurity Europe
22nd April 2013
Keith Cottenden, Forensics Director at CYFOR, will be speaking at Infosecurity Europe on Wednesday 24th April.
If you want to catch his presentation on ‘Brand integrity – why web filters aren’t enough’ he is speaking from 13:00 – 14:00 on Wednesday in the Information Security Exchange Theatre.
As a CSO or someone working within security you know the problem exists and that traditional web filters aren’t enough, but how do you deal with this problem effectively without accusing innocent people and keeping the evidence intact? Simply blocking offensive and known URLs doesn´t stand up to scrutiny, as users are exploiting services other than the usual http to indulge in their habits in the workplace.
Keith Cottenden, Director at CYFOR will share best practice on how to handle a CSAI case in your organisation. What are the top 3 things that you always need to do no matter what? Christian Berg CEO at NetClean will also discuss the global trends regarding CSAI.
- Hear best practice strategies for handling a CSAI case
- Find out the top 3 things that you always need to do no matter what
- Understand lessons learned from a global rollout
- Determine why is this a problem in society
- Get inside the mind of an offender and understand their motives and methods