CYFOR to speak at DLA event in London
23rd October 2012
CYFOR is pleased to have been invited to speak at the DLA breakfast panel event – ‘Protecting confidential information:
Trends and tactics for today’s employer’. The event is to take place at DLA London offices on Thursday 25th October.
CYFOR Managing Director, Joel Tobias, is joining the panel to discuss the findings of DLA’s recent report. Their study reveals how key UK businesses are tackling the challenges of managing and protecting their confidential information in today’s digitalised workplace.
- Matthew Gwyther: Editor at Management Today
- DLA Piper clients including Senior Counsel at AXA UK plc
- Head of Human Resources at London Stock Exchange Group plc
- Selwyn Bloch QC: barrister at Littleton Chambers
- Joel Tobias: Managing Director at CYFOR Limited
- Adam Hartley: Partner at DLA Piper
I hope you can join us at this exciting event. For more information and for bookings, please visit http://www.dlapiper.com/uk/events/Detail.aspx?event=2708